-Woke up, tried to dream, slept till 10
-made breakfast, nasty shake, no whey next time, and half tuna sandwich, lunch tuna sandwich, apple, whey shake, pizza
-went through clothes, tried to see what will fit in my luggage
- Went to CrossFit at 3:30
- Ordered pizza for brothers, Mountain Mikes, Little Caesars for Marketing potluck, dinner
-Went to Marketing, got an “A”
- Music, played Madden
- Watched Hawaii Five 0
- Woke up
- Skipped psych
- For some reason I ended up playing a game of Madden
- I really need to stop playing Madden
- Got ready, went to ceramics and helped clean up the workshop for an hr
- Chilled/slept till 3 to go to CrossFit
- Finally worked out again, but still couldn’t get a muscle up. I will get one this week.
- Went to accounting just to find out he took attendance all semester long and now I risk losing my A.
- Ended up playing Madden again with my little brother.
- It was somewhat a productive day.
- I have to stay disciplined. Clear my mind and focus on the positives.
- I’m just waiting 23 days until I leave for Hawaii. I need to make the most out of the days I have left in the Bay Area.
- Woke up with to some crazy ass dream. All I remember is skydiving, wingsuit, bubblewrap, high school kids, car problems, and my dream girl… I need to work on my lucid dreaming skills.
- I need to start eating healthy. Stop with the cereal, cookies, chips.
- Cup Noodles, Apples, Green Tea, Burrito, homemade burger, 2 oreo’s
- Had an awesome time at the SF 49ers x Dolphins game. Saw the Lombardi trophies and had an awesome time.
- Found out Nay took my Lunar Montreals and now I don’t have to waste $$ on new running shoes.
- Started packing for Hawaii 24 DAYS!
- Fun day with lil bro and dad.
Going to try and turn this one into a mini diary…
I am ugly- I am beautiful
I am worthless- I have worth
I am sick- I will heal
I hate myself- I will learn to love myself
I am weak- I am strong, or I wouldn’t be here today
I am moody- I have profound emotional depth
I am lost- I will find myself
I am scared- I have courage
I am crazy- It is normal to struggle
I am in pain- It’s okay to hurt
I am tired- I will not give up
I’m not good enough- I am better than “good enough”
I can’t change- I can change
Maestro always inspires, dude is so humble and that is what partly allows him to network aside from his innovation. Every episode is reassurance to do the things you want to do in life, without killing yourself throughout the process.
Work hard but still enjoy your surroundings and life around you, just because you are working towards a good life doesn’t mean you should let the one in front of you pass by in the meantime.
He applauds his friends work, teaches lessons, shows viewers to enjoy life and it’s been made into his job. Dude will never have to work another day in his life.